Dermal fillers are a safe, effective and convenient way to add volume to the area under the skin. Hyaluronic acid fillers’ advanced formulas and techniques restore volume, add shape and contour your face, leaving you feeling refreshed after just one treatment. Although dermal fillers can effectively reduce signs of aging and reinvigorate your appearance, some treatments can result in mismatched expectations, leading to questions like: How long can it take for fillers to dissolve on their own? And is there a way to reverse them?
Panteha Partovi, PA-C, founder and aesthetic specialist at Santosha Aesthetics in Beverly Hills, is an expert at reversing unwanted hyaluronic acid fillers in LA. Panteha can match your aesthetic needs by dissolving displaced or unwanted fillers.
Common treatment areas where fillers are typically dissolved are:
- Above the lips or perioral area
- Tear troughs (under-eye fillers)
- Naso-labial folds
Not all fillers are created equal and if the wrong filler is chosen for the treatment area the outcome can be undesirable to say the least. Problems with fillers can include:
- Granulomas – These look like abnormal bumps underneath the skin, which at times is a delayed reaction to fillers. This results from a non-allergic chronic inflammation as a result of the body’s immune response after the administration of any dermal filler. Once the filler is dissolved, the inflammation will also subside.
- Overfilling – This can make the face look unnatural, deformed, and disproportionate to the rest of the facial features. It is a common issue when treating lips and tear-troughs (under-eye fillers), in addition to using the wrong kind of fillers for the chosen area.
- Migration – This is when the filler moves from where it was originally injected to a neighboring area. This is usually due to the wrong type of filler chosen for the treatment area or a treatment technique that is not suitable for the patient.
Why Choose Santosha Aesthetics in Beverly Hills
Santosha Aesthetics is Beverly Hills’ premier medical aesthetic clinic. Panteha and her expert team of aesthetic specialists can help you achieve your cosmetic goals, providing you with a personalized treatment plan. Santosha Aesthetics offers various non-invasive, innovative treatments that will rejuvenate your appearance while giving your skin a natural looking glow. Make an appointment for an in-person or virtual consultation today.